"I would like to recommend this physician to family and friends. My visit with Dr. Methvin was on August 1st of this year was excellent and I was so happy that she was so very thorough regarding my examination and very smart MD. Thank you again for your assistance."
Insurance & Fees
The following is the list of insurances with which we participate. This will be updated from time to time as needed:
- Aetna Better Health VA
- Aetna Commercial/Medicare
- Anthem BCBS
- Cigna Healthcare
- Humana Military Tricare
- Magellan Complete Care Virginia
- Medicare – Palmetto GBA – VA
- Medicare – Palmetto GBA – VA – Revalidation
- Railroad Medicare Virginia
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare Community Plan – Virginia
- Virginia Health Network
- Virginia Medicaid
- Virginia Premier
- WebTPA – Custom Ink
*Medicaid participation is optional and varies amongst Privia Medical Group providers – please verify participation prior to your visit.
Note: You should always check with your Privia Medical Group provider to verify plan and product coverage as this is not an exhaustive list, and plans change frequently.
We accept cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and personal checks.
We encourage patients to keep a credit card on file to make the checkout process easier, faster, and more efficient. You will no longer receive statements from us, but you will continue to receive your Explanation of Benefits (EOB) from your insurance carrier once your claim has been processed, detailing the charges and payments made on your behalf.
At check-in we will:
- scan the credit card of your choice, including your Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA) card
After your insurance has paid their portion, we will:
- notify you via email of the balance owed
- charge the balance owed to your card on file
- email a receipt for the charge
Your credit card information will always be fully protected by our off-site, card-processing partner Elavon, and not on our computers, as required by industry standards (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard – PCI-DSS).
|Established Patients||Total Charge or Minimum $150 Deposit|
*Self-pay and cash-pay patients are given a 50% discount off of regular fees.